streams-dev mailing list archives

From Joey Frazee <joey.fra...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Consolidate Example modules with Project Repo
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 16:24:55 GMT
+1

Is the plan to have them be part of every build or to use an optional build profile? I’m
partial to the latter; that said, I could see the argument wanting whatever the clean install
is to be how we build and test for an Apache release since we will now need those to be voted
on for every release.

-joey