streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft January 2018 Apache Streams Board Report
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 22:47:52 GMT
Thanks Ate.

We are working with Gavin on INFRA-15262 to get a new CI/CD system for the
website online outside of incubator SVN.

This is a temporary condition due to that work being part-way but not fully
complete.

Steve

On Jan 9, 2018 at 3:54 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:

Note though: the site currently isn't accessible (404):
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

On 2018-01-09 22:52, Ate Douma wrote:

Looks great to me!

I've just fixed a typo (0.5.1 release year: 2017->2018).

Sorry about missing the vote on 0.5.1, but great work regardless.

Regards,
Ate

On 2018-01-09 21:22, Steve Blackmon wrote:

  Hello,

I’ve prepared a Draft January 2018 Board Report for Apache Streams.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Draft+Board+Report+-+January+2018

Please review and make / suggest any changes you think are appropriate.

I plan to submit to the board mid-day tomorrow.

Thanks,
sblackmon@apache.org