streams-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standardizing how Providers are configured
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 22:17:12 GMT
When looking at changing the way configuration works, it might be worth a
glance at the Config API from the MicroProfile project[1].  Among other
things, it attempts to abstract away where config data comes from, as well
as supporting dynamic changes in some cases.

Craig McClanahan

[1] http://microprofile.io/project/eclipse/microprofile-config