streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: Release soon?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 19:51:59 GMT
Hello - there are pull requests covering all of these items open to
apache/streams

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac

On Oct 16, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Steve Blackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:

Update re release:  I’ve confirmed that all integration tests pass in a
branch with a just opened pull request:

https://github.com/apache/streams/pull/391

There are a few more tickets I think we should close before we release, all
simple:

STREAMS-533: Fix JavaDoc links in streams-provider-twitter (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-533)
STREAMS-538: Switch from incubator SVN to not-incubator GIT for website
publishing (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-538)
STREAMS-539: quick profile should be disabled by default (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-539)
STREAMS-541: Download links are incorrect (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-541)

Consider this a call to help with these tickets and/or volunteer as release
manager :)

Steve