streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Open Bug Fix PR
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 10:28:36 GMT
 Hello All,

Please review and approve the pull request for STREAMS-532 at your earliest
convenience.

https://github.com/apache/streams/pull/390

The PR contains a bug fix and new integration tests added which test
TwitterFollowingProvider more exhaustively.

The updated TwitterFollowingProviderIT now uses the TestNG ‘DataProvider’
feature to run the same test method under each of four conditions, where
the implementation and output differs based on the input configuration -
placing previously untested code under test with minimal new test logic.

I think this is a nice pattern we should seek to enable on more provider
integration tests moving forward.

Thanks,
Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org