streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject schema.org POJOs
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:20:29 GMT
As you may know, Activity Streams 2.0 was written to explicitly support schema.org types
as first class citizens.  Given that, I’ve been thinking we should work to support schema.org throughout
the project.

The schema.org data model is a hierarchical class inheritance framework with properties inherited
from parent class - which will be straightforward to implement by creating jsonschemas and
generating beans the same way we do for the activity streams schemas.

I looked for a maven-enabled OSS licensed implementation of the full set of schema.org pojos,
but didn’t find anything, which leads me to believe such a thing would potentially be useful
to the java community.

Is anyone interesting in collaborating to make this happen?  There are just under 600 total
entities to model and they are organized such that it would be simple to sub-divide the effort
among several or many participants.