streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Release soon?
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 15:38:23 GMT
Wanted to put out there the idea of doing a release over the next week or so, so whatever new
awareness is generated from the presumptive TLP announcement is directed at our latest and
greatest.

Specifically, the code in master contains the twitter and instagram API re-implementation
on juneau and would be a viable substitute for the twitter4j and jInstagram packages for many
developers.  I’d like to emphasize this aspect of the project in the press releases, but
I’d hesitate to do so while those classes remain unreleased.

Steve