streams-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recovering the Twitter handle.
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 21:44:15 GMT
Sorry I didn't close loop on this- I think I saw the response from Twitter
late at night or something and forgot, but a while ago they said "sorry
'boutchya"

Let's set up a new one stat, then Tweet we graduated at ASF, we should pick
up some quick followers

Would like a 48 lazy concenus for new handle of @ASFStreams

REGISTERED TO private@streams.apache.org as email address.