streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: {VOTE} move to gitbox
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:40:40 GMT
On 2017-07-05 20:31, Suneel Marthi wrote:
> Just this week, Apache OpenNLP moved all of their repos to gitbox.

Hmm, just checked their mailinglists and only found one single thread voting
on that move, again without *any* context.

> If anything, it greatly simplifies committer workflow as Steve's mentioned
> before.

How, in which way?
Sure, I get github and git in general, but I cannot find *any* explanation
or documentation concerning gitbox.

I won't, can't really, vote positively on this without some context.