streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Streams-based slack digests for asf
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 18:08:44 GMT
There is a basic slack integration proof of concept with the interfaces implemented to prepare
a digest here:

https://github.com/steveblackmon/incubator-streams/tree/STREAMS-509

It depends on newer features of rest proxy and thus on juneau 6.2.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

Following next juneau release we can merge this into streams master. I don’t expect it to
be difficult from there to complete STREAMS-510, and publish a zeppelin notebook anyone can
use to produce a slack digest for their channel on-demand.

Steve