streams-dev mailing list archives

From Joey Frazee <joey.fra...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Streams to TLP
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:01:25 GMT
+1

The community has grown and continues to make progress and has a handle on releasing according
to Apache guidelines. The ActivityStreams implementation is a significant contribution. And
there’s cross-fertilization with the Juneau project which shows it’s acting as part of
the ASF in more than just name.

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 1:15 AM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
>
> +1 binding
>
> Ate
>
> On 2017-06-20 16:20, sblackmon wrote:
>> Please vote on this community resolution to seek graduation to TLP for Streams.
>> This vote will be open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Apache Streams PPMC votes are cast.