streams-dev mailing list archives

From Joey Frazee <joey.fra...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adopt gitbox
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 16:17:46 GMT
How does gitbox fit into this? I’m totally on board with changing the origins so that the
PR merges can be done directly from Github, but I don’t know if I understand the gitbox
part.

> On May 16, 2017, at 2:40 PM, sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I learned this afternoon that infra now supports transitioning to a git setup, gitbox,
capable of more native integration with github, including the ability to merge pull requests
from within the github UI.

> My understanding is we just need to ask to go through this transition.  We’d all need
to change our origin to the new url, but otherwise there should be no downside to the swap.