streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft of March 2017 Incubator Report
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 18:32:47 GMT
March Board Report community development statistics in-line below.

Hopefully we’ll shortly be able to include good news on the status of 0.5-incubating

—--

Dev List

60 emails sent by 14 people, divided into 27 topics.

Web Page

844 Sessions, 631 Users, 2183 Pageviews.

Source Control

https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams
Excluding merges, 5 authors have pushed 46 commits to master. On master, 446 files have changed
and there have been 22,388 additions and 13,129 deletions.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples
Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 29 commits to master. On master, 79 files have changed
and there have been 2,655 additions and 2,458 deletions.

JIRA

30 issues closed in the forthcoming 0.5-incubating release.
40 issues total resolved in the prior 90 day period.

—--

Steve