streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams (incubating) 0.5 RC1
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 20:15:28 GMT
Amendment:
I did not validate SHA1 or GPG signature of binary artifacts, because
Streams does not distribute a project binary artifact.

On March 3, 2017 at 2:13:32 PM, sblackmon (sblackmon@apache.org) wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

* Built RC, confirmed unit tests passed
* Validated hashes of RC tags
* Validated SHA1 of RC source and binary artifacts
* Validated GPG signature of RC source and binary artifacts

Steve

P.S.
The urls of the repositories under Source releases in the email text are
inverted.

On March 3, 2017 at 1:46:02 PM, Matt Franklin (m.ben.franklin@gmail.com)
wrote:

A couple of URL tweaks.