streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams (incubating) 0.5 RC1
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:21:53 GMT
[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams (incubating) 0.5 RC1

The voting period has elapsed and the vote is now closed.

Binding Vote (IPMC Member) Result Summary: +1 [3] 0 [0] -1 [0]

Binding Voter Record:

Matt Franklin: +1

Ate Douma: +1

Suneel Marthi: +1

Community Vote Result Summary:

+1 [3]

0 [0]

-1 [0]

Community Vote Record:

Steve Blackmon: +1

Joey Frazee: +1

Trevor Grant: +1

A lazy consensus vote will be sent to the IPMC next.