streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams (incubating) 0.5 RC1
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:49:48 GMT
+0 (binding)

I found a test that consistently fails under Ubuntu linux, but the same
test passes on OSX.  SchemaOrderingTest.compareUnrelated.  I haven't looked
into it yet, but likely something environmental is impacting the ordering,
such as the file system.  We *could* put the release out with a note, but
IMO, it would be better to cut a new release candidate after it is fixed.