streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Maturity Model Assessment
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:35:10 GMT
Hello,

Last week at ApacheCon EU I attended a walkthrough about the Apache Maturity Model [1]

As we close in on graduation, it should be helpful to evaluate the project against the Maturity
Model and work to close any gaps we see.

To help start this effort, I’ve created a page on the wiki with a draft assessment, and
some notes for discussion in italics.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+Streams

Please take a look - if you have thoughts to contribute please do so in this thread or edit
the wiki page directly (LMK if you need permissions to view or edit)

Cheers,
Steve

[1] http://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html