streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Beam
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:09:05 GMT
Opened:

STREAMS-460: Proof-of-concept: package and test streams processor with beam APIs / local runner
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-460)
STREAMS-461: Proof-of-concept: package and test streams provider with beam APIs / local runner
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-461)

On November 21, 2016 at 2:19:11 PM, Suneel Marthi (suneel.marthi@gmail.com) wrote:
I agree too, I have been playing with Beam for a few months now without a
runner and the API is still immature, but nevertheless keep it on the radar
since its gonna be a TLP soon.

>From Streams perspective, how do we see the project using Beam (similar to
Spark/flink now); if so we can preliminary version of Beam support with
Local Dataflow runner.