streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BLOG] New Blog Post Hello World For Facebook Provider
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:43:58 GMT
Trevor,

These are terrific - keep em coming!

I think it would be worthwhile to set up a handful of notebooks containing content posted
by official apache from twitter, facebook, youtube, and google plus, and another that consolidates
all four streams.

Show them off, provide a link, and encourage everyone at apache con to clone the notebooks
and play with them during the podling shark tank.

BTW, attaching a notebook for collecting youtube content - feel free to use it when writing
the next chapter in your series.

Steve