streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] planning, categorizing, commencing issues in JIRA
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 16:17:57 GMT

On October 24, 2016 at 2:37:32 PM, Suneel Marthi (smarthi@apache.org) wrote:

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 3:26 PM, sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:

> Does anyone else see a need to start tagging issues with epics and/or
> components and/or labels? Preferences on how?

I think the first step is to define the 'Components' for the project and
tag each jira against one/more components. Before we start creating more
Jiras.
opened STREAMS-453

> Does anyone have suggestions on how to start formalizing, breaking down,
> and scheduling these larger efforts?

If it helps to create Scrum boards and prioritize TODOs for each release
(assuming one release/month), let's start doing that. Need to file an
Infra ticket to enable Scrum boards in Jira for the project.
opened INFRA-12873