streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Joey Frazee as new Apache Streams Committer and PPMC member
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 18:57:09 GMT

The Apache Streams Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has invited Joey Frazee to
become a committer and PPMC member based on his contributions to the project.

We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Joey and welcoming him to Apache Streams!

Kind regards,
Steve Blackmon
(on behalf of the Apache Streams PPMC)