streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Streams Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 23:27:58 GMT
On 2016-11-01 14:46, John D. Ament wrote:
> The reminder emails are keyed off of shepherd assignment, which you are not
> in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/shepherd_assignments.json?revision=1765066&view=markup
>
> Likewise, you're not on the reporting
> schedule: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016
>
> Which is because you're not marked as monthly in
> podlings.xml: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?revision=1765065&view=markup#l2298

Right, as you removed that flag on Oct 9th :-)

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?annotate=1765065&diff_format=h#l2300

I did set it on Oct 4th:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?r1=1763325&r2=1763326&diff_format=h

No problem though, we're reporting anyway, as promised.

Ate