streams-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Maturity Model Assessment
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:58:11 GMT
Thanks for starting this @sblackmon.

Could we make 2 releases (both releases managed by folks != "sblackmon").

Since the recent 0.4 release, there have been minor bug fixes and
performance improvements, we could cut a release in the next one week -
call it 0.4.1.

We do have a planned major release 0.5 for end of December.

The idea is to have more frequent releases to demonstrate maturity in the
release process and each release managed by a different Release Meister.

Thoughts?