streams-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Why separate Streams-Master and Streams-Project ?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 23:11:24 GMT
Why do we have 3 separate projects - Streams-master, Streams-project and
streams-examples?

While it may make sense to keep streams-examples separate from the others,
what's the reasoning behind keeping separate streams-master and
streams-project ?

Presently, we need to build, deploy, verify and validate 3 separate
projects for a release to pass, unless I am completely
misunderstanding/missing something here I feel streams-master and
streams-project can both be one project.

thoughts?