streams-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Streams Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 13:46:28 GMT
The reminder emails are keyed off of shepherd assignment, which you are not
in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/shepherd_assignments.json?revision=1765066&view=markup

Likewise, you're not on the reporting schedule:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016

Which is because you're not marked as monthly in podlings.xml:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?revision=1765065&view=markup#l2298

John