streams-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Streams Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 02:15:06 GMT
Ate/Streams Podling,

I wanted to check on two things.  I'll act as your pseudo shepherd this
month.

1. Do you want me to add back your monthly attribute?  If so what month do
you want to come off of monthly?

2. Are you actually discussing the report before posting it?  I see that
there's vast differences in what Suneel posted and signed off on vs Ate's
edits and his sign off.  For instance, in your report you mention "PMC
member" but podlings are made up of a "PPMC."  I would like to see more
discussion over haste to post a report.

John