streams-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Beam
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:14:27 GMT
IMHO, Beam is too immature and the API is to unstable at this time to
integrate, however I am in favor of watching the Beam project develop and
starting to think through what an integration might look like.

Just my .02, based on some fairly lack-luster experiences with Apache Beam.

tg

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*