streams-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Grant <rawkintr...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Promoting on social channels
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:14:42 GMT
I've noticed that Apache Streams, a project dedicated to social monitoring,
has an ironically small amount of social activity.  @ApacheStreams exists
on twitter and is inactive.

I propose someone in the community take charge of accounts across major
platforms.  Nothing fancy, especially getting started.   Something as
simple as just tweeting/fb_posting / linkedin whatevering about releases
and upcoming talks would be a huge first step.

I think we as a community are getting big enough that our marketing has to
expand beyond Steve giving talks at conferences.

There's a lot of ways this could go, just want to get us starting to think
about it.

tg