streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Code gen plugin swap
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:01:41 GMT
All,

I've completed the first of several refactorings planned for 0.5.
streams-443: wherein we switch from externally to internally maintained
maven plugins for generating pojos from schemas.

There are PRs open to all three repos.  Please take a look as there may be
breaking changes to any code you are running outside the project using
beans built by the previous plugin.

I'd like to merge this promptly after the release because there are several
other issues on deck that modify many POM's concurrently and POM changes
are notoriously challenging to merge / rebase.