streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JSON.org license is now category-x
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:57:32 GMT
Official Apache Legal response [1].  It is also of not that we don't ship
binaries currently, and this doesn't really affect us until we do; however,
we should not silently encumber downstream users, so I am all for a fix as
soon as we can get it in.  I think a couple people have discussed a
clean-room implementation under a different license.

[1]: http://markmail.org/message/cuaqsc6b3jqh4srx