streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject 0.4-incubating release
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 20:10:30 GMT
All,

I’m working on putting together the release candidate.

Unfortunately, I have run into an issue where tests that were passing before the release are
failing in the release tag and the next development iteration snapshot.

The failure in streams-plugin-scala visible here: https://builds.apache.org/job/streams-project/283/console happened
because local and jenkins testing was passing on 0.4-incubating-SNAPSHOT but the reactor breaks
looking for a test jar that no longer exists on a fresh version.

Also DatumFromMetadataProcessorIT in streams-persist-elasticsearch integration testing is
failing in my local build of the release tag for reasons I don’t yet understand.

The release and next development iteration have already been pushed to master.  In retrospect
that was premature.

So I think it’s going to be necessary either to force push to a prior version on origin/master,
or unwind those commits manually with git revert and pick up again.

Stay tuned.

Steve