streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switch to using Java 8
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:19:11 GMT
On October 21, 2016 at 1:29:37 PM, Joey Frazee (joey.frazee@icloud.com) wrote:
Just submitted the PR for the pom enforcer updates for streams-master, streams and streams-examples
and included a .java-version file for anyone using jenv. I can't do anything about the Jenkins
jobs.

I merged the streams-master component, and that jenkins build is now failing.  Looks like
it might be connectivity (DNS) from builds to repo so let’s just see if it clears up.  Once
that step completes we’ll know the same mods on the other repos are fine to merge as well.

In doing this also noticed that streams-examples isn't linked to JIRA. Can we do this or does
this go to infra?
This probably requires an infra ticket

-joey