streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update to continuous integration flow
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 03:58:06 GMT
Update:

Jenkins jobs streams-master streams-project and streams-examples are blue with no test failures.

Jenkins jobs streams-project-verify and streams-examples-verify have been created and configured.

I’ve observed them successfully launching and reading/writing to docker containers, as well
as collecting data from twitter using credentials supplied by the job.

After merging the open PRs and a bit more tinkering in Jenkins, I expect those jobs to be
blue as well with all ITs passing project-wide.

Steve