streams-dev mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Community - call for help [Was: Setting priorities for our next few releases]
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 01:36:56 GMT
It's optional, u need 3 +1 binding votes for a release to pass; so u r good to close the vote
and finalize the release

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 30, 2016, at 9:31 PM, Steve Blackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Will do. I was leaving vote open for the full 72 hour duration. Is that optional once
a quorum to release is reached?

>> On Sep 30, 2016 6:20 PM, "Suneel Marthi" <smarthi@apache.org> wrote:
>> @Steve I see 3 +1 binding iPMC votes for 0.3-incubating release, u may want to close
the vote and finalize the release.

>>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:30 PM, sblackmon <sblackmon@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Thanks Suneel!
>>>
>>> One key point from the original thread was the need to have a shared vision of
what improvements would position the project well for community and user growth over the short
and medium term.

>>> I’ve begun adding issues in line with the themes I mentioned and associating
them to the releases labelled 0.4 - 0.6 and intend to come back to the list with some proposals
shortly.

>>> One thing you could help with immediately is to validate our 0.3-incubating release
and contribute an IPMC vote over on general.

Activity

DISCUSS

JIRA and

This