streams-dev mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Community - call for help [Was: Setting priorities for our next few releases]
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 01:30:24 GMT
Thanks Suneel!

One key point from the original thread was the need to have a shared vision of what improvements
would position the project well for community and user growth over the short and medium term.

I’ve begun adding issues in line with the themes I mentioned and associating them to the
releases labelled 0.4 - 0.6 and intend to come back to the list with some proposals shortly.

One thing you could help with immediately is to validate our 0.3-incubating release and contribute
an IPMC vote over on general.