streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Streams Meet-up during ApacheCon?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:40:09 GMT
I'm organizing a meet-up on Wednesday evening (which you are all more
than welcome to attend!):

http://www.meetup.com/austindata/events/221839015/

Given that, I'd like to invite everyone in town to meet-up tonight
(Tuesday) and talk streams around 8pm.

If no one objects I will host at my apartment downtown.  Email me
directly for details.

Hope to see many of you tonight.
Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org