streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed CHANGELOG for streams-project release 0.2-incubating
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:18:05 GMT
Thanks everyone who reviewed yesterday.  We are down to just one
module pending review and merge before release.

STREAMS-235
TwitterFollowingProvider

Also, the three examples mentioned yesterday are ready for review.

STREAMS-290
Example: local/twitter-userstream-elasticsearch
STREAMS-292
Example: local/twitter-history-elasticsearch
STREAMS-302
Example: local/twitter-follow-graph

Mexican Margarita at ApacheCon to whoever reviews these :)
Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org