streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] STREAMS-213 - maven site
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:57:25 GMT
I think we want to set up jenkins to publish snapshots and releases to
a web server accessible behind streams.incubator.apache.org, always
with a version number in the URL.

This pattern can be further extended if organizations which have
adopted streams version and publish their own object/verb
vocabularies.

We can create a few examples that demonstrate how to extend official
schemas via $ref, and have maven publish those schemas in the
incubator-streams-examples maven site.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org