streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] STREAMS-213 - maven site
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 04:39:16 GMT
After some maven and svn wrangling I've figure out how to publish
sites with maven site:deploy

http://streams.incubator.apache.org/site/streams-examples/0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/streams-examples-local/index.html

I think I can get this enabled on the examples repo with the white
Fluido styling prior to release.

Will adjust the url pattern to
http://streams.incubator.apache.org/${project.version}/${project.name}
which I think makes the most sense, unless anyone has a different URL
they'd like to propose.

Cheers,
Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org