streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed CHANGELOG for streams-project release 0.2-incubating
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 23:31:44 GMT
Thanks for the PRs.  All of your feedback was incorporated and some
modules were markedly improved from first submission.

I think 51b962227a5c68d7115a25af9b5353f25aaf2638 will be 0.2-incubating-rc1.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Streams%20Trunk/166/

I'll kick this off tomorrow.

Please take a look at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples/pulls over the
weekend.

STREAMS-290
Example: local/twitter-userstream-elasticsearch
STREAMS-292
Example: local/twitter-history-elasticsearch
STREAMS-302
Example: local/twitter-follow-graph

Cheers,

Steve Blackmon