streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.2 release
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 07:57:33 GMT
All,

I believe that release of streams-project 0.2-incubating is
essentially complete as of Monday evening - just need to make the
formal announcement.  master in streams-project is now
0.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

I'm quite close to getting streams-examples 0.2-incubating-rc1 ready
to submit for a release vote from PPMC - have to figure out how to
stop maven from uploading shaded artifacts to the release repo.

Currently working in branch 0.2-incubating-rc1 and trying variants of
the following (after release:prepare succeeds)

mvn -Papache-release -Darguments='-Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true
-Dmaven.shade.skip=true' release:perform -Dgoals=deploy
-DlocalRepoDirectory=. -DlocalCheckout=true -Dmaven.shade.skip=true

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org