streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving toward a new release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:06:55 GMT
I think performing a minor release roughly once a month is a good
goal.  We can push out maintenance releases as necessary in the
interim.

I will commit to performing a release on this cadence.  If anyone else
volunteers to perform a release, you will have my full support.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org