streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Proposed CHANGELOG for streams-examples release 0.2-incubating
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:57:43 GMT
TL;DR - We've got three local runtime examples with good documentation
and integration tests, enough for a release.

I've got a few more in-progress that are useful out-of-the-box and
demonstrate additional features, but are more complex to integration
test because the provider is twitter.

RESOLVED:

STREAMS-287
Example: local/elasticsearch-reindex
STREAMS-289
Example: local/mongo-elasticsearch-sync
STREAMS-295
Example - elasticsearch-hdfs

IN-PROGRESS:

STREAMS-290
Example: local/twitter-userstream-elasticsearch
STREAMS-292
Example: local/twitter-history-elasticsearch
STREAMS-302
Example: local/twitter-follow-graph

I intend to concentrate on getting these three additional examples
ready to PR this week, with intent to feature-freeze the examples repo
when streams-project is released and begin a corresponding examples
release at that time.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org