streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Moving toward a new release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:44:08 GMT
All,

Performing a release was a critical milestone for the project.  Now we
need to establish a habit of performing new releases regularly,
whenever significant new features have been completed.  I think that
is the case and would like to set the stage for our 0.2-incubating
release for streams-project and streams-examples.

To that end I've been resolving tickets over the past few days and
assigning fix versions. I ask that everyone take a look at tickets
they have created or have assigned to themselves in the past and
determine whether they are still relevant.

Also if you've got patches you'd like to see included in version 0.2,
please put them up as PRs this week.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org