streams-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Douglas <robert.baker.doug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache Streams
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:57:30 GMT
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for the interest in the project! I think one area where the
community could really benefit would be better examples and documentation.
That repository should be mirrored here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples

If you wanted to try and get a Stream of your choice up and running (Grab
Twitter information, Facebook posts, etc.) and put it up in the examples
repo I think that would be great. I believe that Steve has already begun
contributing to those examples.

Let us know if you need any help with getting things started.

Thanks,
Robert