streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 with Apache Streams
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:07:53 GMT
Note:  to qualify for GSoC someone from the community will need to sign up
as a mentor for Roshan [1].  We will also need to flag specific issues that
he can work as part of the program.  If the community is interested, please
read the documentation and initiate the mentor process.

[1]: https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html