streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: March 2015 Report
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:34:02 GMT
On 2015-03-04 21:49, Steve Blackmon wrote:
> I've added the following to our section of the March 2015 incubator report.
>
> Please feel free to suggest changes which I will happily incorporate.

Thanks Steve.
I think the report is fine but maybe good to provide the link to the examples
git repository [1] as well.

Besides this report, I noticed while looking at the README.md for the examples
repository that it incorrectly references [2] for checking out streams itself,
this should be [3] instead.

Finally I think it would be good to update the news section on the Streams
homepage for
- the new streams examples repository
- Robert Douglas added as committer / PPMC member

Regards, Ate

[1] git://git.apache.org/incubator-streams-examples.git
[2] http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-streams-examples.git
[3] http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-streams.git