streams-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Streams 0.1-incubating release
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 19:23:43 GMT
[Note: I am not subscribed to dev@streams.incubator.apache.org, but
you probably don't need to include me on a response unless you really
want to.]

Congratulations.

One recommendation on making release announcements:  Describe what
your project does as the first or second paragraph of the release.
Maybe something like the following (taken from your project web site).
Describing what ActivityStreams are would probably be a further
refinement :)

Regards,
Mike

=========
I'm pleased to announce immediate availability of streams 0.1-incubating.

Apache Streams is a lightweight (yet scalable) framework for ActivityStreams.

Download links to the source code zip, md5, and asc are available from
http://streams.incubator.apache.org.
=========