streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Official library of examples
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:48:46 GMT
Please vote in favor of provisioning a new empty git repo named
streams-examples associated with this project.

The discussion below will inform the initial commit, of a basic pom
hierarchy and README documenting the guidelines for adding examples.

Examples that meet community standards will be welcome from all Apache
contributors.

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion