streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.1-incubating (rc3)
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 01:38:40 GMT
John,

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-270 to address the
NOTICE timeframe.

We do have a handful of dependencies that are not in apache or maven
central.  I understand this is not ideal.

STREAMS-155 already exists to remove the dependency on cloudera artifacts.

>From my perspective, issues to rewrite modules with dependencies on
projects that are inactive or unorganized are valid and welcome.

Thanks for your feedback.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org